Corrugated pipes are flexible pipes with a series of parallel ridges and grooves on its surface. Such profile structure allows pipelines and networks laying of different configuration.
These pipes are made of polymer raw materials (polyethylene and polypropylene) by means of extrusion.
Corrugated PE/PP pipes are durable and flexible even at low temperature. For instance, PE pipes can be installed and operated at large temperature ranges of all corrugated plastic pipes (from -25 °C to + 50 °C).
PE pipes are more durable than PVC pipes.
- Ducts for laying electric, telephone, computer, optic-fiber and television networks
- Mechanical damages, moisture, dirt network protection
- Additional cable insulation which excludes the risk of an electric shock if the major cable insulation gets damaged
- Electric wiring protection in mechanical, instrument engineering and machine tool building
- Metal-plastic or smooth wall plastic pipeline cover
- Garden hoses
The main technical characteristics:
- Tensile strength at break is at least 11 MPa
- Electric strength is at least 35 kV/mm
- Operating temperature ranges from -50 to +50 °C
- Acids and alkalis resistance
- Operating life – 5 years
JSC Belvtorpolimer produces corrugated pipes of different diameters, the choice of which is influenced by wire thickness and its quantity in the line. Corrugated pipes from JSC Belvtorpolimer are of six outer diameters: 12,5; 14,5; 16; 20; 25; 34 mm.
Pipes are available in rolls from 20 m to 200 m.
Pipe making equipment – extrusion line OLMAS (Italy), 2004. Warranty period of operation – 12 months.